Saturday, December 5, 2009

Have you tried Revlon's makeup eraser pen?

There's nothing more irritating than getting mascara on your lids after you've already put on shadow. I just saw the ad for Revlon's eraser and am hoping other people have tried it already. Does it work? Should I spend money on it?Have you tried Revlon's makeup eraser pen?
It worked okay. It smeared my eye shadow though when I tried to erase the mascara.





It isn't worth it's price.Have you tried Revlon's makeup eraser pen?
dont spend the money i tried it please dont wast your time..





\best answer??
Oh, wow, I just now heard of this from you.


I am definitely going to try it, sounds awesome.





I'm going to be checking back on your question to see the reviews.
never even heard of it... sounds sooo cool though! im gonna keep checkin back...see what people say. okay! ccheck ya later!





%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting