Saturday, December 5, 2009

Substitute for Revlon Anti-Aging Makeup?

I've been using Revlon Anti-Aging Makeup for the last couple of years. It has worked great for my combination skin. However, when I bought a bottle today, it had gone from $8 to almost $12.





The budget is tight right now, so does anyone have any suggestions for a cheaper substitute that would work well for combination skin?





Thanks!Substitute for Revlon Anti-Aging Makeup?
I love the maybelline mouse its my fav.... its about $8-$9.... but if you want to get the kind you like I would go to wallgreens and they have there make-up on sale all of the time good deals too.. like buy one get one half off.. its worth it! hope I helpedSubstitute for Revlon Anti-Aging Makeup?
well my friend uses almay and olay they both work good on her..
............
go to walmart... just buy another revlon that's cheaper.. there is no such thing as anti-aging makeup.. you're just being a sucker.


you want to not get wrinkles ? use sunscreen and take vitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting