Saturday, December 5, 2009

L'oreal True Match Transition to Revlon ColorStay Makeup?

I have been using L'oreal true match super blendable powder in sun beige (and it's pretty darn close to my natural color), as I have a rather yellow - ish skintone (being Asian, and all). I recently decided I needed to transition to a liquid foundation, and after reading pretty good reviews on Revlon Colorstay's Liquid Foundation, I figured I wanted to try it. The only problem, as it turns out, is that I can't seem to find the right shade. I've already tried Golden Beige and Natural Tan, both of which are a little too light, and seem to have a pinkish undertone, rather than the olive/yellow undertone that I want. Are there any suggestions?L'oreal True Match Transition to Revlon ColorStay Makeup?
If you can't find the right colour in a product, it won't look good on you. Try the Revlon New Complexion makeup instead. Another one that blends well is the Cover Girl Trublend liquid makeup. They go on smoothly and blend well. Don't wear too much powder on top. Let your natural skin show through, that way it will look more natural and more flaterring. Moisturize before you apply foundation for a smoother appliation as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting