Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Your favourite 3 Revlon Makeup items?

Revlon colorstay foundation.


Revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner.


Revlon colorstay super lustrous lipstick.Your favourite 3 Revlon Makeup items?
I love their Colorstay eyeliner, I have it in black, charcoal, and teal :-]





They also have a new nail polish that is scented when it's dry, which is really cool. I have it in raspberry and the color is really pretty, and it smells nice too.





Spa concealer, it covers nicely without getting into the little lines around my eyes and stays decently all day.





I don't really like any other Revlon products... All of their foundation that I've tried are HORRIBLE, also with their mascaras.Your favourite 3 Revlon Makeup items?
I love the nail colour - the formula isn't my fav but i can ignore that because the colors are AWESOME!





i use their Brow Fantasy eyebrow thing, it's really natural looking





their lipgloss is okay, i use the clear lip gloss almost every day
i'm not saying this because people said it, but the Color Stay Foundation is really nice.





also, i love their mascaras. i have the new* revlon double twist. it's like a 2 in 1 brush.





and the lipstick colors are amazing. :]








x
1. Colourstay Foundation


2 Cherries in the Snow Nail Polish


3. Cherries in the Snow Lipstick
Color Stay Foundation


Color Stay Liquid Liner


Matte Eyeshadow
lipstick


eyeshadow


pressed powder
lipstick


mascara


blush
i dont wear makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting