Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Revlon Mineral Makeup, Does it work?

Does Revlon Mineral Make-Up , help improve your skin like Bare Essentials claims to do?Revlon Mineral Makeup, Does it work?
Great question!





My personal experience with mineral make up is FANTASTIC!





i swear by ';bare escentuals';!


It is one of my favorite products!


Here's the website:


http://www.bareescentuals.com/





And Y-E-S!, It has impoved my skin!


My skin has become more even and translucent.


I even notice less break outs and a overall ';glow';





I am on the fair side and it provides great coverage for me without the heavy cakey feel of pressed powder / foundation!





I love mineral make-up! especially by BARE ESCENTUALS!


I would highly recommend it !





As for the revlon brand. I haven't tried that brand .


But in general mineral make up is fantastic!





Heres some history on it:





MINERAL MAKEUP 鈥?products made of all natural, finely ground minerals from the earth, without any of the chemicals, dyes, and preservatives found in traditional makeup.


Mineral makeup is virtually exploding the beauty market.





And while mineral makeup comes in a variety of forms 鈥?and at prices ranging from less than $10 to more than $50 per product .


These are light, finely ground loose minerals that are buffed into the skin using a wide, fluffy brush.





I hope this helps you!


GOOD LUCK!Revlon Mineral Makeup, Does it work?
I love Revlon ColorStay Minerals. For the best coverage, use the liquid version first, and then top it with the mineral powder foundation. Flawless! I have been using it for 4 months now, and my skin has NEVER broken out from it. LOVE! Report Abuse

Advertisements lie. Makeup by nature clogs your pores. Some, like mineral makeups, are less damaging than others.
Mineral makeup is great...but they are not all the same. I believe Revlons first ingredient is talc, which is cheap and clogs your pores.


Also full of other chemicals that are not necessary.


Many brands have bismuth oxychloride too, like bare minerals and sheer cover, makes a lot of ppl itch, like me!


I use LA Minerals and love it...no bismuth, no talc, no perfumes, no parabens.
well my mom has it and i used it i really didn't like it it didn't seem to do much for me but idk maybe it will work for you??
all mineral make up works i just dont know about revlon
its the only stuff i use. works great and it last all day
absolutely =]]





i use it, and ive seen a major difference.


its amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting