Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How good is Revlon Colourstay makeup?

Im told that it is really good. but then im not too sure as its like $30 (Australia) and im about 15-16 so i dont wanna spend too much on something that doesn't work well. the money isnt the issue, i can buy it now if i wanted but im asking in other peoples opnions with their experiences... what do you all think? thanks in advance!How good is Revlon Colourstay makeup?
I've used their eyeliner pencil and it is the only one I've ever used that stays on. I don't spend a whole lot of money on makeup and have never used anything over $10. (U.S)How good is Revlon Colourstay makeup?
I used the Color Stay lipstick 鈥?the lipstick portion is semi-permanent color 鈥?that鈥檚 why it stays on. It does what it says 鈥?stays on all day 鈥?through coffee, lunch and kissing the kids 鈥?believe it or not 鈥?I didn鈥檛 鈥?but it鈥檚 true! I'm not one to pay high prices for make-up - but I am soooooooo very pleased with the lipstick and very glad that I splurged for it!
its really good quality. the colorstay foundation doesnt move. you just have to be quick getting it on. just apply a small area at a time. really good quality for a good price. use a small latex sponge for application. hey at 15 years old you dont need foundation!!! enjoy your beautiful young skin
I really like the foundation and the powder.. anything else.. like lipstick, blush, etc.. I would buy a different, less expensive brand, if I were you.
Revlon Colorstay makeup last but I find it to clog the pores. If its that expensive I say try another brand that is cheaper. In the US it cost under 10. Buy something less inexpensive but add in a primer and a powder on top to set the foundation in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting