Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What do you think of the revlon colorstay makeup with soft flex?

does it last all day?


is it heavy?


is it hard to find your shade?What do you think of the revlon colorstay makeup with soft flex?
its awsome!!!


i used to wear nothing but mac....


untill one night i fogot my foundation at home and i was at a friends house who uses revlon colorstay and since we are about the same shade i used hers and i have been using it ever since...i love it!!!!!!What do you think of the revlon colorstay makeup with soft flex?
I remember trying that foundation a few years ago when it first came out and I thought it was awful. It smelled really weird and was soooo damn heavy, but it could also be because I was only maybe 14 or 15 and didn't know how to properly put on foundation.





I would try Make Up Forever HD Foundation, it's wooooonderful. They have it at Sephora.
yes it's last all day it won't come off unless you wipe it off with a makeup remover and actually it's very easy to find your shade for a drugstore Brand they care plenty of different shades. I recommended it, search it up on you tube they have tons of videos on that makeup
Lots of people like it and I was going to get it I use Covergirl and Im not ever using DRUG STORE foundation makeup ever again Im going straight to MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting